What is a Website NFT Listing?
Overview of NFT
NFT stands for Non-fungible token, which is a common data unit in the digital blockchain field. NFTs can be virtual assets that represent real-world items such as art, music, game items, and video. NFTs are bought and sold online through cryptocurrency payment or digital currency. In simple terms, NFT can be considered a type of digital asset present on a digital ledger or blockchain, which acts as a ledger to ensure the authenticity of the asset and the ownership rights for all parties. Unlike other infinite items, each NFT has a unique digital signature, making it irreplaceable. Each NFT token is cast with a unique identifier and belongs to a single owner. As a digital asset, NFTs are often traded with digital currency, but sometimes a few units also use USD. To make it easy for NFT owners to promote their items to potential buyers, they have to use a third-party intermediary called a Website NFT Listing.
What is a Website NFT Listing?
A Website NFT Listing is a website that provides information and a list of NFT artworks being sold on various NFT marketplaces. NFT Listing websites usually update lists of NFT items being sold on different exchanges, including details such as the name of the artwork, the artist’s name, description, price, and where it is sold. Searching on NFT Listing websites can help users find NFT items that match their interests and help NFT collectors find new items to purchase.
What are the types of costs involved in developing an NFT listing website
Common features of an website NFT listing
The activity dashboard on an NFT website is a feature that provides detailed information about NFT-related activities on a specific website. Typically, the activity dashboard will display information about the number of NFTs sold, average selling price, number of NFTs traded, number of new NFTs created, and other NFT transactions.In addition, the activity dashboard can also provide information about the development of the NFT community on the website, such as the number of new users, the number of new transactions, the number of new NFTs created, and other activities.From the activity dashboard, users can easily track and analyze NFT-related activities on the website, thereby making informed decisions when buying, trading NFTs, or participating in the NFT community.The activity dashboard is an important feature on an NFT website, providing users with common and useful information related to NFTs. Examples of this information include:
- Recent activities: The activity dashboard provides notifications about the latest activities related to users and the NFT assets they are interested in and following.
- Market indicators: The activity dashboard provides users with statistics and charts about the volatility of cryptocurrencies, the total value of NFT transactions on the platform, and other market information.
- Creator leaderboard: The activity dashboard provides a leaderboard of NFT creators based on criteria such as the number of NFTs sold, the number of new NFTs created, and the total value of transactions.
- Ongoing auctions: The activity dashboard provides information about ongoing auctions on the NFT platform, including assets being sold, bidding prices, and remaining time of the auction.
Category-wise asset display
Category-wise asset display is a feature on an NFT website that allows users to view NFT assets classified into different categories. On this website, users can search and view NFT assets according to various categories, such as images, videos, music, games, etc.When a user selects a specific category, they will be shown a list of NFT assets related to that category. These NFT assets usually have detailed information about the author, description, images, videos, or other relevant materials related to that NFT asset.Category-wise asset display is a very useful feature for those interested in NFT assets in a specific category. It helps users easily search and find NFT assets they are interested in and also helps NFT creators promote and introduce their work to a wider potential customer base for The potential of Blockchain technology and NFT games
The search function on website NFT Listing
The search function on the NFT listing website helps users to search and filter NFTs based on specific criteria. By using this search tool, users can search for NFTs based on name, description, author, price, type, category, or other attributes of the NFT. It can also improve the user experience and provide more accurate and faster search results, helping users save time and find the NFTs they are interested in. Additionally, the search tool can also help discover new and exciting NFTs because users can search by keywords or attributes related to the NFTs they are interested in.
The sharing of copyright on the NFT listing website plays an important role in protecting the interests of the parties involved in NFT transactions. When an NFT is created and sold on an NFT listing website, the parties involved in the transaction, including the NFT creator, NFT buyer, and NFT listing website, are entitled to share in the profits from the transaction. Copyright sharing will help ensure that the parties involved in the transaction receive a fair and full share of the profits. It also plays an important role in ensuring transparency and respecting the intellectual property rights of the NFT creators. Additionally, copyright sharing is important in determining ownership rights of the parties related to the NFT. It will help determine who has the right to manage and control the NFT in the future and clarify the responsibilities and obligations related to the NFT.In summary, copyright sharing on the NFT listing website is an important part of ensuring fairness and transparency in NFT transactions and protecting the interests of the parties involved.
Statistics section on website NFT Listing
In the NFT listing website, the statistics section is an important part to provide information about the trading activity of NFTs on that website. Some important statistical information on the NFT listing website includes:
- Number of NFTs sold: This information provides users with the total number of NFTs sold on the NFT listing website. This is an important indicator to evaluate the attractiveness of the website and the NFT market in general.
- Total value of NFTs sold: This information provides users with the total value of all NFTs sold on the website. This is an important indicator to evaluate the strength of the NFT market and the value of NFTs sold on the website.
- Number of registered users and participants in transactions: This information indicates the number of users who have registered and participated in transactions on the NFT listing website. This is an important indicator to evaluate the user base and the potential for the NFT market.”
Cost of developing an website NFT listing
The cost of developing an NFT listing website may include the following expenses:
- User interface design (UI/UX design): This cost relates to designing the website interface to ensure the best possible user experience. The value of this cost may vary depending on the number of websites or interfaces designed.
- Development and programming: This cost relates to developing the website, installing its features and functionalities. The cost of developing a website may depend on its scale and complexity.
- Hosting and Domain: This cost relates to registering the domain name and hosting the website. The cost may depend on the hosting provider and the domain name.
- Security: This cost relates to ensuring the safety and security of the website, including protecting user data and information.
- Advertising and marketing: This cost plays a crucial role in promoting the image of the NFT listing website and the company. The provider needs to have specific advertising campaigns to increase credibility and popularity among buyers.
Annual domain maintenance cost in Cost to develop 1 website NFT listing?
What is a domain name and the importance of a domain name?
A domain name is the name of a website that operates on the internet and serves as a static, fixed address. Just like a home address or zip code helps your satellite router navigate to products, your browser needs a domain name to navigate to your website (web server).The domain name registration agency is overseen by an organization called ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). ICANN manages the domains that can be registered and is the central database for domain name information. When a company (or individual) purchases a domain name, they can specify or connect to any web server they want. A website on the internet needs at least two components to function normally: a web server and a domain name.The web server is a computer that contains files and databases that make up a website. Then, whenever someone accesses your website from your server, it broadcasts it onto the internet.The domain name is the name that users enter into their browser. A domain name points to the address of a web server, so browsers can send requests to access that web server. Without a domain name, you would have to enter a series of hard-to-remember IP numbers to access websites. Nobody wants to do that.
Domain in NFT Website
In the Blockchain NFT field, the NFT domain is known as Domain NFT. In short, NFT Domain is a domain name in the form of NFT that is stored on the blockchain and allows users to have complete control over the data they store on the website instead of being controlled by a centralized server like the current domain system. At the same time, allowing linking domain names with cryptocurrency wallet addresses also makes them easier to read and reduces potential errors that can occur when using random character sequences as addresses (e.g. 0x3ak…). Like the early days of the Internet, IP addresses used to exist as a series of numbers such as 178.33.256, which caused a lot of inconvenience for users but were eventually replaced by more memorable domain names like apple.com or vnexpress.net, contributing to the widespread use of the Internet. Regular users can link their wallet addresses to a domain name of a website stored on IPFS or traditional DNS (.com instead of .eth) through the ENS Manager App. DNS domains attached to ENS will also not incur fees, but users still need to have ETH in their wallets to pay for transactions when interacting with the blockchain through ENS smart contracts.
Domain maintenance cost per year in the Cost to develop 1 website NFT listing
The cost of maintaining a domain name per year in the cost to develop 1 NFT listing website depends on the type of domain name your business is/wants to use.
Cost depends on the type of NFT domain
The cost of an NFT domain will depend on several factors, including the NFT domain provider, the popularity of the domain, the type of domain (e.g. .com, .org, .io, etc.), and your registration plan (e.g. registering for one year or multiple years). However, typically, the cost of an NFT domain will be higher than that of a regular domain name due to its uniqueness and the rapid growth of the NFT market. In addition, popular NFT domains may have higher prices than less known domains. The cost of an NFT domain can vary widely depending on many different factors, such as the popularity of the domain, its uniqueness, demand for the domain, and the platform on which the NFT is being sold. Some NFT domains have been sold for millions of dollars, while others have been sold for just a few hundred dollars. For example, the NFT domain “eth.com” was sold for $2 million in October 2021, while the NFT domain “covid.com” was sold for $48,000 in June 2021.
Please note that the cost of NFT domains may also change over time based on market conditions and other factors. Additionally, purchasing an NFT does not necessarily grant the buyer ownership of the underlying domain name, but rather ownership of a digital asset representing the domain name.
To get the most accurate pricing for NFT domains, you can consult reputable websites that provide NFT domain services, such as Unstoppable Domains. Currently, the average price range for popular NFT domains is between $20,000 and $200,000 USD.
Costs of maintaining a domain name are used for:
- Paying for domain name providers in Vietnam and the world.
- Communicating and interacting with customers during the domain name maintenance process.
- Providing support to customers for domain name-related issues such as redirecting domain names, creating subdomains, resetting domain name configurations, emails, etc.
Costs over time
As analyzed above, the cost of an NFT domain depends not only on the desired name but also on the time and timing of registration and maintenance. Therefore, if you want to know the exact price of an NFT domain, you should consult specific NFT domain providers and learn about the registration and renewal costs for your NFT domain name each year.Typically, the cost in the first year will be higher, as you will need to pay an initial fee to purchase a domain name that suits your needs. In the following years, you still need to pay a fee for the domain name to function normally and as completely as possible. Regularly maintaining an NFT domain name is key to ensuring that your system is effective in the eyes of buyers and updating the seller’s products.In addition, the type of product on your website will also affect the cost of maintaining the domain. Different types of NFT assets can be registered on NFT domains, including:
- Digital art: Digital artworks, including images, videos, music, and 3D objects.
- Virtual assets: Objects, characters, and costumes in video games and virtual worlds.
- Cards: Collectible cards, sports cards, trading cards, and non-fungible token (NFT) cards.
- Real-world assets: Real-world products represented by NFTs, including unique assets like real estate and luxury cars.
- Other assets: NFTs can also represent other assets such as copyrights, usage licenses, and data.
The types of NFT assets registered on NFT domains can also develop in the future as blockchain technology continues to evolve.
The annual hosting cost to develop an website NFT listing
What is the hosting cost in the cost to develop an website NFT listing?
The hosting cost in an NFT listing website is the cost of registering and using a web hosting service to put your website on the internet. When developing an NFT listing website, you need to store and manage NFT data on a server, while providing users access to your website through the internet. Hosting costs will include fees for renting servers, bandwidth, data storage, and other related services such as security, technical support, data backup, etc.
Hosting cost of the cost to develop an website NFT Listing
The hosting cost to develop an NFT listing website will depend on many factors, including:
- Project scale: The scale of the NFT listing website will affect hosting costs. If the website is simply a static website displaying a list of NFTs and related information, hosting costs will be lower than a full-featured NFT listing website with lots of information, images, videos, blockchain synchronization features, direct NFT trading features, etc.
- Traffic volume: The amount of traffic that the NFT listing website attracts will also affect hosting costs. If the website has high traffic, you need to invest in a powerful server to meet the speed requirements.
- Hosting type: Hosting costs also depend on the type of hosting you choose. For example, shared hosting has lower costs than VPS hosting or dedicated server hosting.
- Technical requirements: Specific technical requirements of the NFT listing website will also affect hosting costs, including server memory, CPU speed, disk capacity, bandwidth, software configuration, etc.
For example, if you use shared hosting for an NFT listing website, the annual cost can range from $50 to $200. However, if your website has high traffic or requires many resources to operate, you may need to upgrade to VPS hosting or dedicated hosting. The annual costs for VPS hosting and dedicated hosting are usually higher, ranging from $500 to $5000 or more.In addition to hosting costs, you also need to consider the cost of developing and maintaining the website. If you hire a developer to build your NFT listing website, the cost will depend on the scale and complexity of the website. If you develop the website yourself, the cost will be your time and effort.In summary, the hosting cost to develop an NFT listing website can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars per month depending on the factors mentioned above. If you are planning to develop an NFT listing website, you should carefully consider these factors to choose the most suitable hosting type for the scale and features of your website.
Cost of fixing errors in the cost of developing an website NFT Listing
During operation, your NFT Listing website certainly cannot avoid technical errors, network issues,… To avoid their negative impact, you need to equip a “special assistant” to promptly fix those errors as quickly as possible. That’s why you need to invest in the cost of fixing errors. The cost of fixing errors on an NFT listing website may vary depending on the type and complexity of the error. Below are some common costs that you may face when fixing errors on an NFT listing website:
- Cost of analysis and error determination: Before you can fix errors on an NFT listing website, you need to accurately analyze and determine the location and cause of the error. This may require many hours or days of work by developers and experts, depending on the complexity of the error.
- Cost of error correction: After identifying the error, you need to fix it. The cost of error correction can range from a few hours to several weeks depending on the complexity of the error.
- Cost of testing and debugging: After fixing the error, you need to test and debug the NFT listing website to ensure that no other errors appear. The cost for the testing and debugging process also depends on the complexity of the NFT listing website.
- Cost of time and labor: Fixing errors on an NFT listing website may require many hours or days of work by developers and experts. Therefore, the cost of time and labor should also be taken into account. Therefore, the total cost to fix errors on an NFT listing website depends on many different factors. However, it can range from a few hundred to several thousand US dollars depending on the scope and complexity of the error.
Cost of website maintenance in the cost of developing an websiteNFT Listing
Like other fees, the annual website maintenance cost usually depends on many factors such as the complexity of the website, the number of visitors, the features used, and the services used for website maintenance and management. However, if you are building an NFT listing website, this can be relatively complex and require a lot of work to maintain and develop. Therefore, the maintenance cost may be higher than a simple website.In addition, these costs may depend on the use of services and technologies such as servers, security, software updates, and cloud services. Therefore, if you want to calculate the exact cost, you should consider specific factors related to your website. However, according to average reference sources, the cost of maintaining an NFT listing website annually can range from about $1,000 to $10,000 or even higher depending on the specific circumstances.
Thus, the cost of developing an NFT listing website can vary greatly depending on the many factors listed above. However, on average, the development cost of an NFT listing website typically ranges from $10,000 to $100,000 USD. You can research this information on various websites or consult with an expert to receive the most accurate service.
In order to build and maintain a complete NFT Listing website, you need to invest costs in various parts, each of which has its own function but will all help your NFT Listing website develop well. This will help NFT products in particular and the reputation of the supplier in general gain credibility and professionalism in the eyes of buyers and gradually achieve good business goals. Hopefully through the above article, Coming.io can help you find the answer to this problem.
Follow Coming.io to update the latest information about Blockchain – technology solutions for your business.